TRAYSS is a small utility that sits on your system tray in the Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 taskbar, and lets you start your default screen saver at will. This utility is very usefull if you work with sensitive information, or need to Lock Your computer up in a hurry.
Main Features include:
1. Quick starting of your default screen saver
2. Hide your screen from prying eyes
3. Small System Tray footprint means its readily accessible.
4. Easy to use and install.
When downloading, make a note of where you store the file you receive. That way you can find it later.
Put the file at that bottom of this page in it's own folder. Double click on it, and it will self extract.
Simply double click from windows Explorer to activate. Alternativley, you can add it to the Start Menu under the STARTUP group, so it starts up each time you start Windows.
This software runs under Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95.
After a brief installation period, the startup window disappears. You should see an icon on the System Tray at the lower right hand of your Start Menu. To activate your screen saver, Either
1. Right click on the icon in the tray, then select Start Screen Saver from the menu OR
2. Double click on the icon in the tray, and your Screen Saver will start up immediately.
To Exit, Right Click on the icon in the tray, then select Exit.
To select a different screen saver, follow the instructions in your Window 95 or Windows NT manual.
Back to the ULTSoftware home page...
Please, send comments or feedback to me! Remove the NOSPM_ from the email address